Israel – Run to The Wall – WOW – I am right in the middle of it and still have trouble wrapping my head around the opportunity! Historic opportunity! Mission:M25 & World Missions working together – EVUSA and World Missions joining arms to spread the Gospel. One more time unity of our denominational leaders is evident, not just in words but in resources. Bishop Carpenter and Bishop Gardner has assured me they will do all they can also. THE DENOMINATIONAL LEADERS SEE THE OPPORTUNITY TO UNIFY FOR THIS HISTORIC EVENT.
* Be included in planting trees in honor of Israeli warriors.
* Experience giving an Israeli soldier a bandanna to thank him / her for their service
* Reach out to the “least of these” in Israel.
* Worship with us on the sea of Galilee / at the Empty Tomb / in the upper room / etc
* If you ride a bike – think about riding your bike where Jesus could have placed his Holy Feet!
Please get your application turned in to Coral Tours as soon as possible – $450 deposit. If you can’t go – you will still have a leather vest with RTTW Israel on it. Once you get your deposit in we will get you a vest within 30 days (we can’t start until February 2011 due to waiting on shipment of vest). You will get $200 of the $450 back plus the vest.
You have until October 1, 2011 to get the balance paid. By the way, I had another travel agent from Israel ask how we could pull this off for this price, $2725 if you ride and $2795 if you don’t. He stated that it should be $900 – $1000 more. I am not sure – just telling you what I was told. Thank God for Shalom of Coral Tours who has helped us get this pulled off.
If you need an application – please contact us!
Promote this historic – dynamic opportunity to EVERYONE!