Mission: M25 header image 2

Run to the Wall Israel – Update 6 & 7 – New Vid Added

November 3rd, 2011 · 7 Comments

New Video Added Below!

Mission:M25 is in ISRAEL!  Please view the videos inside (2 updates and a couple of extra videos), and keep us in your prayers!

The bikes have arrived, been unloaded and have passed through customs. Now we wait for the riders to get here and Run To The Wall Israel will become a reality!

The riders have arrived! We had our first meeting with all of the riders tonight and we are ready to roll in the morning! Thanks for your prayers and support!

Time Lapse Videos of Unloading Bikes in Ashdod:

JUST ADDED!

Categories: Biker · Church · Event · General · Other · Video
Tags: · , ,

7 responses so far ↓

• 1 CherryBoy (David Myers) // Nov 4, 2011 at 6:56 am

I just want to praise the Lord for Mission M25 and ask his blessing on those in Israel. You that are there are trully doing Gods work and should be proud of what you are doing. (a special note to Casper) Brother get as many pictures and retain as many memories as you can, cause I plan on you sharing ……..Gods speed and comfort to all.
    Cherry Boy

• 2 Bob Plummer // Nov 4, 2011 at 12:52 pm

Thank you so much for the updates and know that I and as many of the bikers from Artesia is praying for a great trip and many blessings. I was there about 10 years ago and it is something I will never forget. God bless you all and you spead God’s word. Love you all.

• 3 Haim Dror // Nov 6, 2011 at 10:57 pm

was great riding with in Israel, Thanks for your support ! here few videos from the ride

hoping you will enjoy them

Cheers

Haim

• 4 Kristen // Nov 10, 2011 at 1:55 am

Bless you for all that you’re doing and your support for Israel! I write bike insurance for both USAA and HD, so I’ve run into quite a few M25 folks in the past. I didn’t realize you were doing this; I will spread the word and send as many your way as I can!

Kristen

• 5 Rosemary // Nov 10, 2011 at 3:09 pm

May G-d bless you. Any chapters in Florida?

• 6 Walking With Jesus // Nov 11, 2011 at 1:01 am

God Bless You All! I stand with Israel!

• 7 Ori // Nov 13, 2011 at 9:56 am

Hi All,

I had the honor to ride with you all to the wall.
    Best regards from Israel