Run To The Wall – Israel Tour
led by Pastor Gary Burd and Mission: M25
October 21 – 31, 2013
$3,240 per person double occupancy
($660 single room supplement)
Coral Travel & Tours is excited to welcome Pastor Gary Burd and Mission: M25 back to Israel for the 2013 Run to the Wall Israel Tour & Mission. Anyone wishing to show their support for Israel is welcome to participate.
This tour is not your ordinary tour of Israel. While participants, bikers and non-bikers alike, will enjoy many of the amazing biblical and archaeological sites (see full itinerary below), this tour also offers the opportunity to participate in a mission which has three components:
Run To The Wall Mission
- Our first effort will be to say to the nation of Israel, ‘WE SUPPORT YOU.’
- Churches in the USA will support our effort; therefore, the church in the USA will be saying, ‘We Support You.’
- Motorcycles will be touring Israel; therefore, ‘Our group of bikers supports You.’
- We will visit current sites to experience the heart of Israel.
- Our second mission is to support the “Israel Defense Forces.”
- We will plant trees at historical sites to say, ‘Thanks for your past service.’
- We will give IDF soldiers we meet a bandanna with Psalms 91, in Hebrew and English, as a way of saying ‘Thanks for Your Present Service.’
- We trust this will secure the ‘Future Service of the IDF.’
- The third part of this mission is to bring the Scriptures to life.
- We will discover the land where Jesus walked.
- We will visit biblical sites, such as the Sea of Galilee, the Temple Mount, Capernaum, and Ein Gedi to name a few.
- View the 2013 Run to the Wall Israel Tour brochure with itinerary & pricing details click here.
- Registration form, travel insurance flyer and mission agreement click here.
- Print a two-page informational flyer for this event to distribute to friends & colleagues click here.
Run to the Wall Israel Tour
- Round Trip airfare: New York/Tel Aviv/New York
- Airport taxes & surcharges (currently $699 – to be adjusted at time of ticketing)
- 8 nights + late check out hotel accommodations:
2 – Ashkelon – Dan Gardens*
3 – Tiberias – Leonardo Tiberias*
3 – Jerusalem – Leonardo Jerusalem Hotel*
- Breakfast & dinner daily
- Meeting & assistance at the airport in
- Israel upon arrival & departure
- Transfer airport/hotel/airport in Israel
- Vehicle to luggage transfer
- Touring in a deluxe air-conditioned motor-coach
- Licensed English speaking guide
- Entrance fees to sites per itinerary
- Porterage & service charges at hotels
- Tips for guide, driver & hotel staff
- Farewell dinner
- “Run to the Wall” vest
- Cost for the transportation of motorcycles to Israel
- Gasoline, maintenance & Insurance for motorcycles in Israel
- Liability Insurance for driving in Israel
- Travel Insurance – highly recommended & available at an additional cost
- Extra meals
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned as included
Pages: 1 2