Run To The Wall – Israel Tour
led by Pastor Gary Burd and Mission:25
October 20 – 30, 2014
$3,515 per person double occupancy
$695 single room supplement
Coral Travel & Tours is excited to welcome Pastor Gary Burd and Mission: M25 back to Israel for the 2014 Run to the Wall Israel Tour & Mission.
Anyone wishing to show their support for Israel is welcome to participate.
The 2014 Run to the Wall Israel Tour event sponsored by Mission:M25, an IPHC ministry, is a combined motorcycle run, missions trip and Holy Land tour all rolled into one. The event will take place October 20 – 30, 2014.
To view/print the 2014 Run to the Wall Israel Tour flyer with itinerary and pricing details click here.
For registration form, travel insurance flyer and mission agreement click here.
For bike transport details please contact tour leader, Pastor Gary “Shepherd” Burd, Director of Mission: M25 Network. He can be reached at 806.670.9669 or via email gburd [at] arn [dot] net.
Bikers and non-bikers alike are encouraged to join the tour to demonstrate their love and support for Israel! Riders will participate in a special convoy known as “Run to the Wall” from Tel Aviv to the Western Wall in Jerusalem to show solidarity with the Nation of Israel and pay special tribute to IDF soldiers. Participants in the 10-day tour will also enjoy many biblical and historical sites in the Holy Land, including the ancient Roman Theater and Aqueduct in Caesarea and the fortress ruins at Megiddo (see full itinerary below).
The tour also offers the opportunity to participate in a mission which has three components:
Run To The Wall Mission
- Our first effort will be to say to the nation of Israel, ‘WE SUPPORT YOU.’
- Churches in the USA will support our effort; therefore, the church in the USA will be saying, ‘We Support You.’
- Motorcycles will be touring Israel; therefore, ‘Our group of bikers supports You.’
- We will visit current sites to experience the heart of Israel.
- Our second mission is to support the “Israel Defense Forces.”
- We will plant trees at historical sites to say, ‘Thanks for your past service.’
- We will give IDF soldiers we meet a bandanna with Psalms 91, in Hebrew and English, as a way of saying ‘Thanks for Your Present Service.’
- We trust this will secure the ‘Future Service of the IDF.’
- The third part of this mission is to bring the Scriptures to life.
- We will discover the land where Jesus walked.
- We will visit biblical sites, such as the Sea of Galilee, the Temple Mount, Capernaum, and Ein Gedi to name a few.
Pages: 1 2