RUN FOR THE WALL MISSION:M25 OUTREACH 2016: On May 15, 2016, Mission M25 will begin to gather in Los Angeles CA from ten states to cross the USA on two routes to serve our TRUE AMERICAN HEROES. This will be the eleventh year M25 has served…
Entries Tagged as 'Church'
April 12th, 2016 · 2 Comments
January 26th, 2016 · No Comments
Good MEN & WOMEN Doing “Something””The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” Edmund Burke. Oh the truth! Oh how many of us have seen the truth! The beginning of extreme stands, risk and cost to ‘not let evil t…
November 14th, 2015 · No Comments
Ayden James Reilly, our “A”, our eldest grandson, seventeen years old, Senior at Randall High School, in the top 11% academically of his class, walks the Kingdom (I am sure he is not perfect, just have not seen it) and one of the greatest family young …
November 12th, 2015 · 1 Comment
November 2, 2015, at 0600 sharp, six motorcycles (we had two fail mechanically before we left) roared with excitement from the Hampton INN on the west side of Jacksonville, FL. Pastor Dave and Jennifer Ragan, along with members from both the churches they pastor, Harvest Church and Destiny People Worship Center to serve coffee, burritos and lots of encouragement. Ellen Richardson, Kristen Coleman and Betty Ann Gee were in the lead vehicle to get things ready for us before we arrived at our stops. Bishop Doug Beacham, Carolyn Burd and Herman and Carol Strickland were in the chase truck pulling a 24’ enclosed trailer to pick up the diapers.
- Pastor Steve and Yvonne Dow
- My Father’s Vineyard (served us lunch)
- Bishop Mike Gray, along with pastors
- Al Bethea
- Joe Collins
- Todd Erskine
- Rick Fountain
- Clayton McCormick
- Landon Willis
- Bishop Gordon Atwell
- Rev. Joe & Jennifer Connors
- Pastors Jerry and Donna Williams
- Rev. Travis Evins
- Bishop Scott Hampton and folks from two GPC Churches
- Pastor Hector and Maria Chavez from El Paso and
- Danny and Glenda Stewart and Rev Stephen Walker from Christian Heritage in Amarillo, TX
- Representatives from Rev. Demetrius Miles in Tucson, AZ’s church and Rev Bill Hepfner in Mesa, AZ’s church
- The last leg from Yuma AZ to San Diego, representatives from M25 ministries in Southern California, led by Jerry Plent met us, fed us and rode with us across the mountain.
- They paid for our rooms!
- They collected over 7,500 diapers
- When we arrived at our hotel around 3 am on Wednesday, we were welcomed by Bishop Tom Murray and two of his pastors, Rev. Bill Kenedy and Rev. Billy Wood (also Pointman for M25).
- The celebration meal at noon on Wednesday was furnished by “Way Of Life Church” with Pastor Bruce Balcombe. A good breakfast was enjoyed as our first meal in three days.
October 6th, 2015 · No Comments
Mission:M25 National SummitSeptember 25-27, 2015They came, some by air, some by truck, some by motorcycles and some by car, from ten states. It was three days of fellowship, to learn from each other and to be lifted by the ministry of our Lord, through…
September 14th, 2015 · No Comments
A 50 hour coast to coast motorcycle challenge to collect diapers and raise awareness for the Royal Home and IPHC’s commitment to LIFE rather than abortion.
August 10th, 2015 · 1 Comment
Hoka Hey, “A Good Day To Die”, a motorcycle ride to push you to your core. A challenge that will challenge all that is with in you. A ride that will remind you of the pains of the Native American.Last year the ride took me 8,471 miles in 11 days, sleep…